MASTER IN BUSINESS (IPE – Management School – Paris)
The IPE MBA from France, a leading economy will enable you to acquire the skill set and expertise that will benefit you in any business environment. The program will prove invaluable to anyone wishing to succeed in the world of business, and will enable you to gain both the skills and knowledge to perform effectively in a cutting edge business environment. With this work-practical and real world based emphasis, you can look forward to rewarding career advancement, a good salary, and a challenging and interesting role with great promotional prospects.
Applicants may be admitted based on evidence to suggest that he/she will be able to fulfill and benefit from the objectives of the program and achieve the standard required for the award. A number of criteria are used when considering admissions to the program including candidate’s language proficiency, working experience, academic and professional qualifications. The entry requirements are as follows:
- A bachelor’s degree qualification in any subject from recognized institution
- A professional qualification equivalent to a degree and a minimum of two years of working experience.
- A bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA or 2.50 and not meeting CPGA of 2.75, can be accepted subjects to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
1 year Full Time, 2 years Part Time
February, May, August, November
IPE Management School Paris